This Ayurveda CLEANSE Seminar qualifies for LOY Ayurveda Module
Registration Closes April 5th!
(If you cannot join live or want to learn the basics of Ayurveda & Cleansing, Then you may be Interested in the ECOURSE COVERING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF AYURVEDA)
Our Annual Spring Equinox Cleanse!
April 2023 Dates TBA
Replenish your Body Temple, cleanse the intestine and restore Ojas.
A Rare Opportunity to Engage in the Laghu Shankhprakshalana (Full Intestinal Cleanse) for the Spring!
*Limited to 30 participants
Please read my article on the Shatkarmas for more information!
What You Will Learn
Unique cleansing practices such as jala neti, kapalbhati, agni sara kriya, nauli kriya, trataka and shankhaprakshalana (full intestinal cleansing)
The science of the 5 elements and the doshas to learn the proper techniques to balance your body and mind state, including diet, yoga, massage and skin care
Video demonstrations to learn recipes for kichadi, ghee, tutorials on spices and self care practices
* Rare Opportunity to Be Guided Thru Full or Partial Intestinal Cleanse
* Lifetime Access to “Essence of Ayurveda eCourse”
* PDFs of Lecture Notes + Recipes
* Guided Daily Checklist
* The Ability to Ask Unlimited Questions Throughout the Webinar
* 20 CEs with Yoga Alliance
*Please note – attendance of Sunday sessions are mandatory.
(Sunday session MUST be attended LIVE; best to attend Saturday Live as well)
option to do it on your own if you are in a time zone that doesn’t allow live attendance – please check with me
Join Live or Watch Video: Ayurvedic Science + Preparation for Cleansing
Checkin + Making Triphala Oil & Ghee Together
Video: Ayurvedic Cooking + Your Cleanse Diet
Video: Cleansing Practices/Shat Kriyas
Check-in + Self Massage & Yoga Nidra
Join Live or watch video: Ayurvedic Self Care Practices
9am – 10:15am EST
Yoga Class for the Doshas
Join Live or watch video
12pm – 2pm EST
Preparing for our Master Cleanse + Q & A
Join Live or watch video
Session VI (must be attended live)
9am ~ 1pm EST* – Guided Shankhaprakshalana Cleanse with Yogic Exercises
*depends on each participant when cleanse is complete, usually takes 3-4 hours
3 – 4pm EST – Post Cleanse Checkin + Restructuring the Gut
Things You Will Need
Below you will find an ingredients list for the workshop. I have included links to places which have high quality products, but of course you are welcome to buy from any company, or use products you already may have
- Neti Pot + Salt (Sea Salt or Himalaya Pink Salt)
- Tongue Scraper (Copper is best)
- Triphala Tablets (for ingesting, you can also ingest powder below to limit purchases but it can be very bitter for some)
- Triphala Powder (1/4 lb. for making oil; more if you plan to ingest 1 tablespoon/day)
- Sesame Oil (34 oz)
- Coconut Oil for oil pulling (please get at least 8 oz)
- Brahmi Tincture (Optional – we will go over information on herbs during the course)
- Ashwagandha Tincture (Optional – we will go over information on herbs during the course)
- Your favorite essential oil (i.e: sandalwood, jasmine, eucalyptus, lavender)
- Refillable Oil/Butter Lamp with Cotton Wick (Diya) or Small Tea Lights
- Ingredients for Cooking + Cleansing (Recipe Booklet will be given)
Registration & Investment
Please Fill Registration Form Below – Does not guarantee enrollment.
Participants must satisfy health prerequisites for engaging in the master cleanse portion of Shankhaprakshalana. Once you are approved, then I will contact you for payment info
Last Date to register April 5th
Early Bird: $149 (before Feb 20th)
Previous Participants: $108 (If you have participated in the cleanse before)
*if you would like to join but are undergoing financial distress, please feel free to contact me