INTRO TO Anāhata
BALANCING THE ANĀHATA
- Connect to the air element by feeling the wind movement inside and outside you.
- Increase lung capacity by practicing pranayama.
- Wear the color green.
- Focus on yoga asanas that are in the upper chest, shoulders and arm region.
- Practice Metta Meditation (loving kindness meditation & forgiveness) for yourself and others.
- Spend more time with loved ones, connect with them through touch.
- Practice santosha – contentment and equanimity with what is.
OTHER GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES