INTRO TO VIŚUDDHI
BALANCING THE Viśuddhi
- Connect with space – lie in an open meadow/place with open eyes, gazing at the sky all around you.
- Chant the mantra AUM.
- Drink soothing tea or honey lemon water.
- Practice meditation.
- Wear the color turquoise.
- Listen to music that you love.
- Practice satya – speaking truth and not gossiping.
- Practice saucha – purity and alignment of thought, speech and action.
OTHER GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES
Take some time to practice chanting and feeling the vibration of sanksrit mantras. Below are aum chantings and a mantra for the well being of all creatures. Feel free to chant along with the recordings to increase the frequency of your ability to hear your own voice, and regulate its capacity to touch the heart.
SANSKRIT PRAYER CHANTING
ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Niraamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||
1: Om, May All be Happy,
2: May All be Free from Illness.
3: May All See what is Auspicious,
4: May no one Suffer.
5: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.